Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Punk Island Preview 2011 Cr00cial Br00tal Stage

I think the goal of a band name these days can't just be irony, but you also have to be able to stand out in a google or youtube search. Or else potential fans can't find you through the swamp of other kinds of "victims" or "d.u.i." related videos online.

Stage 2: Cr00cial Br00tal Stage

Warfear
Couldn't find them on youtube, but even I've heard of Warfear so I tried my_____. Here is an embed from them. Lemme know if it doesn't work. That way I won't bother going back to myspace for this.

Find more WARFEAR songs at Myspace Music


Neon Bitches
Not found on youtube.

Torchbearer
Ok. I don't want to believe that this is the right band. Because if they are, they've come all the way from Sweden for this event. I did not see any other "Torchbearer" punk bands out there. I am hoping I am wrong here. Anyway....

I give you Torchbearer, all the way from Sweden.



Less Life
Not found.

Relics

My feeling: worth it for the drummer.

Fashion Week
Too many unrelated videos found. Not looking.

Zombie Fight

My feeling: traditional.

D.U.I.
Too many unrelated videos found. Not looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment