Monday, July 5, 2010

SACRED 25--Songs I Can't Live Without

Here are mine. Some of them are new. I don't know what I did before them. Some are old, and I wouldn't be the same person without them.

25. Naked Raygun--Surf Combat


"Muscle beach is now pork chop hill"
These guys honestly sound like a high school jazz band who went punk.

24. Def Leppard's Pour Some Sugar on Me


cheesy enough to make me want to give blow jobs in high school. How can that be bad?

23. Sheena is a Punk Rocker by the Ramones

I heard this in high school and it gave me high hopes for my future as a punk rocker...and they came true!

22. Stop the Rock by Apollo 440


I don't care what this video is showing. This song is about dancing at The Limelight while on coke. And hey! Listen to that theremin and beach boys' back up samples!


21. Mas by Kinky


Now, I first heard this in surround sound in a movie theater at the end of "Man on Fire" and I felt like I was INSIDE the upright bass. I love upright bass. Most of the lyrics are "We want more and more" And then I think it says "the voice goes and goes"

Okay. I'm gonna dance now.
Tomorrow: 20-16!


No comments:

Post a Comment